1. According to Swami Vivekananda, teacher's success depends on:
2. Which of the following teacher, will be liked most?
3. A teacher's most important challenge is:
4. Value-education stands for:
5. When a normal student behaves in an erratic manner in the class, you would:
6. The research is always -
7. The research that applies the laws at the time of field study to draw more and more clear ideas about the problem is:
8. When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
9. The process not needed in experimental research is:
10. A research problem is not feasible only when:
11. Both official and corporate India is allergic to:
12. If the rate of premature death increases it will:
13. According to the passage, the two wheeler industry is not adequately concerned about:
14. What could be the reason behind timing of the haze report just before the Kyoto meet?
15. Which of the following is the indication of environmental degradation in South Asia?
16. Community Radio is a type of radio service that caters to the interest of:
17. Orcut is a part of:
18. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below:
List-I List - II
(a) Amrita Shergill (i) Flute
(b) T. Swaminathan Pillai (ii) Classical Song
(c) Bhimsenjoshi (iii) Painting
(d) Padma Subramaniyam (iv) Bharat Natyam
19. Which is not correct in latest communication award?
20. Firewalls are used to protect a communication network system against:
21. Insert the missing number in the following:
2/3, 4/7, ? , 11/21, 16/31
22. In a certain code, GAMESMAN is written as AGMEMSAN. How would DISCLOSE be written in that code?
23. The letters in the first set have a certain relationship. On the basis of this relationship mark the right choice for the second set: AST : BRU : : NQV : ?
24. On what dates of April 1994 did SUNDAY fall?
25. Find out the wrong number in the sequence: 125, 127, 130, 135, 142, 153, 165
26. There are five books A, B, C, D and E. The book C lies above D, the book E is below A and B is below E. Which is at the bottom?
27. Logical reasoning is based on:
28. Two propositions with the same subject and predicate terms but different in quality are:
29. The premises of a valid deductive argument:
30. Syllogistic reasoning is:
31. Some Graduates are Government employees but not as Clerks.
32. Clerks who are graduates as well as government employees:
33. Some graduates are Clerks but not Government employees.
34. Which of the firms got maximum profit growth rate in the year 2006?
35. Which of the firms got maximum profit growth rate in the year 2007?
36. The accounting software 'Tally' was developed by:
37. Errors in computer programmes are called:
38. HTML is basically used to design:
39. 'Micro Processing'is made for:
40. Information, a combination of graphics, text, sound, video and animation is called:
41. Which of the following pairs regarding typical composition of hospital wastes is incorrect?
42. Fresh water achieves its greatest density at:
43. Which one of the following is not associated with earthquakes?
44. The tallest trees in the world are found in the region :
45. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
List-I List - II
(National Parks) (States)
(a) Periyar (i) Orissa
(b) Nandan Kanan (ii) Kerala
(c) Corbett National Park (iii) Rajasthan
(d) Sariska Tiger Reserve (iv) Uttarakhand